Monday 6 June 2011

Medieval Times

So we brought Rosebud to her first SCA event on Saturday.  She seemed to enjoy wiggling on a blanket in the grass while we got to chat with our friends. Great fun was had by all.

The garden is starting to really get going. DH's grass is growing under its' cover of hay, my herb garden isn't wilting and my little bit of a veggy garden isn't dying either.  I still have some flowers I got off of my mom the Damselfly that need to go in the front yard, but other than that I'm pretty proud of myself!  Last year the poor garden was left to go wild because I had issues bending over while pregnant to deal with the weeds and DH is terrified the spiders might get him... so hopefully this year will be better.

I'm still working on Summer Queen. I expect this to take a while. I'm over half finished, however it's mostly fiddly bits left (you know, 3 stitches here, 8 stitches there...)

I'll try to post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment