Wednesday 25 May 2011

A trip to Grandma's and Back

Well, you haven't heard from me for a bit because Lil Rosebud and I took a trip over to the island so she could have time with her Grandma and Grandpa.

As you can tell, we had a good time...


I think the most fun part of our trip is when her Grandma decided she was going to try out some of those "professional" style pictures of the naked baby in a tutu with a bow on her head. So Grandma went out and bought some tuille, and made Rosebud a tutu. Which Rosebud destroyed in very short order of Grandma putting it on her. So Grandma sewed the tutu back together again... which Rosebud decided would be great to pull up over her face and toss it in every which way and refused to smile for the camera. LOL that's my girl! I'll see if I can get a copy of one of those tutu pictures for your perusal.

I'm still working dutifully on my cross stitch project... which is around half done. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment